- Facebook: 22 statuses
- Twitter: 37 tweets
- Instagram: 17 pictures of the sky
- Tumblr: What is outside?
- Avengers fandom: stop it, Thor.
- Percy Jackson fandom: Zeus and Poseidon are fighting. Again.
- Paramore fandom: ANd WHEN IT RAINS... ON THIS SIDE OF TOWN IT TOUCHES...EVERYTHING
- Grey's Anatomy Fandom: Perfect Storm
- Game of Thrones Fandom: Yes now the rains weep o'er his hall with not a soul to hear
- Supernatural Fandom: At least something is falling from the sky besides Angels.
- Doctor Who: A wole familiy is crying
I’m assuming that they’re Google translating words for “Gypsy” because the URL they wanted was taken.
If you are not Rromani or you’re not Rromani from certain parts Continental Europe, then don’t use that word.Don’t use ANY variation of that word.
IT’S WORSE THAN “GYPSY” YOU FUCK WITS.
MOST RROMANI WON’T FUCKING TOUCH THAT WORD WITH A 10 FOOT POLE, IT’S THAT OFFENSIVE.
IT LITERALLY MEANS SLAVE.